Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hi everyone- wow it's already March!  January and February have gone, and I haven't posted anything- so today's post will be a little catch-up post! 


Lots of reading going on!




 We found out that our beloved librarian, Mrs. Cummings is sick.  We made her cards and a beautiful bouquet of flowers to send her our love. 

This has become one of her favorite sayings after treatment!
 The Dinosaur unit was a BIG hit- digging for fossil bones, sorting, measuring, and then putting them together just like real paleontologists.


These shape posters are hanging out in the hall- the children wrote the descriptions, then illustrated each poster in groups cooperatively.
We celebrated our friendships on the morning of February 13- school was dismissed early and cancelled the following day due to a snowstorm which kicked off our February vacation.
  Lots of love in this room!

2 comments:

  1. What excellent mathematicians, artists, scientists and readers you have in your classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I tried sending a message from my phone earlier. I am a kindergarten teacher in Sioux City, IA. I was wondering if I could use one of your images to create a PWIM poster to be used in my classroom as a kickoff for unit on being a good friend?

    ReplyDelete